Rogers Place is in Canada in Edmonton in Alberta, located at Commonwealth Stadium in Downtown Edmonton. If you want a great place to see, it is located at the southeast entrance of the building, featuring accessible parking spots. This best places is the best explored on foot, which is a multi-use indoor arena and one of the best venues, where you can see the Edmonton Oilers and Oilers game live.
- This place is the best to watch games.
- The best to visit Rogers Place is at midnight.
- I think the best time to visit Rogers Place is in a fall.
- The Best to visit Rogers Place is on Easter Monday.
- With free parking.
- Rogers Place has great restaurants.
- Rogers Place has a modern design.
- Hosting major events.
- On the northern edge of the downtown area.