Kilkenny Castle is one of the best for tourists in Kilkenny on the banks of the River Nore, boasting formal gardens. You can also admire this perfect getaway, which is a popular choice for visitors, with free parking. It's a fun place to explore; it was built in the 12th century is known as the South Tower.
- I think the best time to visit Kilkenny Castle is in late March.
- An important site, a 12th century castle, and one of the most popular tourist spots.
- Dominating the " High Town " of Kilkenny City.
- Open daily.
- Kilkenny Castle has guided tours.
- In a village.
- Kilkenny Castle was built by Norman occupiers.
- Located in Kilkenny City.