Brooklyn Bridge is a bridge which is one of the oldest and the most famous place in the United States in New York. It is located in Lower Manhattan, crossing the East River at north. If you to go-out, it offers great views, and you can explore it on foot or take a ferry here. Want to discover a prime spot? It is among a largest government office buildings, where you can admire the South Street Seaport, which has the best pizza. If you want to see a great base, this is the longest suspension bridge, the largest hotel, and one of the oldest suspension bridges, which is wheelchair accessible.
- You can get to Manhattan and Park Row from here.
- Also called Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall.
- With Brooklyn.
- The best to visit in the morning.
- The best to visit the Brooklyn Bridge is at midnight.
- A good idea.
- One of the best things.
- You can get here with a ferry